Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fairy Postcard from France

France has proven to be where the magic is for Samuel. She just feels 'alive' there. I think, and this is just my own opinion mind you, that it is because she has fallen in love. Here is what her postcard says:
"Hi fairy! I've fallen in love. His name is Pierre. We met at a bistro under my room at the hotel. He treats me to croissants and french pressed coffee every morning. I drew his picture so you could see how handsome he is. Love Samuel"

Need I say more?




Let's hope that Samuel's heart doesn't get crushed. She's been in France barely a week but perhaps there really is love at first sight. We shall see. To view more fabby postcards in the Postcard Challenge 2012 visit here. Thanks for stopping by! *smiles* Norma

15 comments:

  1. this is sooooo cute!

    love in France couldn't be any better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's very handsome indeed! Totally sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your postcard! I hope everything goes ok for the pair of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a cute postcard. very different. look forward to seeing next weeks postcard..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it is February, the month to fall in love.
    And I'll bet he has an accent too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww I wonder will he travel with her, or will she leave him behind? fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the love! :) He looks like a true french gentelman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I met my fellow in France so why not? Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch, those tables and chairs look sooo French, love it.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hand draw sketch...can imagine Samuel sat opposite sketching maddly :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! And I am loving to follow these stories. See you in Belgium. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a handsome chap! Lovely postcard and a super story.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...