Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fairy Postcard from Belgium

Belgian chocolate! Samuel couldn't have imagined anything so delicious in all of her days living in the Fairy Hedgepig Kingdom! She and fairyyellowbug spent many hours making home made chocolates of all kinds and descriptions in the cookbooks that they used to find out by the dump. True, some of these books were moldy beyond use, but some were salvageable and they'd dry them out in the yard by the sunflower patch. They made some pretty good chocolates in their trials but believe me, nothing even close to the real Belgian chocolate that Samuel has discovered on this leg of the journey.


Her postcard from Belgium reads:
"Dearest Fairy! Expect under separate cover 2 perfect gold leafed special ordered Belgian chocolates from me and Pierre, my new love. We are in Belgium sight-see-ing. Pardon typos. Love Samuel,xx"



Thanks for dropping in. To see more wonderful fun postcards pop by here.

14 comments:

  1. Mmm we did both think chocolate! Your chocs look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouth watering, finger licking, absolutely yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooow nom nom nom....in total gained half a stone this week due to scrummy belgian chocs LOL...Will we be getting a pic of Piere? :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely chocolates. good enough to eat...start that diet next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous looking chocolates.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh very yummy looking, love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great! now I must have a dose of chocolate...it's time for my meds LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder chocolate is a symbol of Valentine's Day! Sweet dreams of chocolate & Cat Stevens! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah Lisa,the Cat is on my mind this day let me tell you. Oh gosh it just makes me want to eat more chocolate. Oh...I have chocolate...I'll just go get it. Happy Day to you my art friend!! *smiles* Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super postcard and a lovely story. I am glad the romance is still going strong.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the white swirl on each and the blue background is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...