Thursday, February 16, 2012

Etsy shop open for business

It's been some time since I've offered things on my etsy shop but I am very pleased to be able to put up the small book zines that I have been making these days. I love them myself I have to say.


Each small book zine is an original and no two are exactly alike. There is only one entitled '45 magic'.


The small book zines have a front and back cover, with 4 pages within. The size is about 1.5" wide by 2" tall when measured closed. I personally use them as a thank you to a neighbour, or a cheery note to a sad friend, or a small greeting to another neighbour. I can't stop giving them away because people love them. They can hardly believe that the small book is made from one used tea bag. I sure enjoy making them.

Well thank you for dropping in and we'll see you soon, I hope. *smiles* Norma

p.s. remember to 'wish'!!

6 comments:

  1. congrats!!!!! These are so wonderful and petite. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful creations! I love small books, and tea bags! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. If you are interested please nip over to my blog to find out what to do next. If not please accept my apologies and ignore it!
    I LOVE the little books by the way - your little birds get me every time!
    Diana xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i love this...
    i really do...
    and i want to
    make one too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love it!
    So charming, and the material is great.
    And by the way: Thank you for your words about my cigarette paper booklet. I use the paper, too, sometimes. I am interested to see your results, wish you a very creative and funny time,
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...