Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WOYWW[177] Bird Beaks and Greeting Cards

My favorite work space is the glass table that is beside my bed. Oh how dangerous this is. I'm into the marathon of bird making for myself and here, birds are drying their beaks. My daughter is into the marathon of making her stock of goods for the fairs and festivals where she sells her fabby things, so I help her out. Here I am taping the backs for images for the Greeting Cards that she makes.
Thanks for dropping in today; to see a bounty of interesting work desks and spaces, drop in to see Julia, where she hosts a weekly gathering to show our work desks. You can see them all there. See you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

7 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a real tableful of creativity! Wonderful photo... thanks so much for your visit and happy WOYWW!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seems like a hard work!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I sure hope all those birds don't suddenly hop up and start flying around. They could leave an awful mess! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I adore your daughter and her work is such inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, you are such a lovely Mummy...I have to say that I would help my daughter too!!! Her work is so lovely...you must be so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous tweety birds and a very crafty desk! So much going on!
    Thanks for my snoop! Have a crafty week! HaPpY Late WOYwW!
    ((Lyn))

    #25

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way the birds get hung up to dry their beaks! and what a frame they make for all your daughters cards, good mummy work Norma!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...