Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pass through the pink rain cloud with a smile

ALTERED ROLODEX CARDS The women may be passing through a rain cloud of pink tears but they are still smiling as they have some words of wisdom to help them weather the storm.
This gal has Tolstoy on her mind. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. [War and Peace]
And this gal is more of an Aristotle buff. True happiness flows from the possession of wisdom and virtue and not from the possession of external goods. [Politics]
I'm just playing with collage and decided to whip up a few altered rolodex cards. I'll be working on finishing the back of these. Then they get popped into the rolodex art wheel. Thanks for dropping by; we'll see you soon, I hope! *smiles* Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...