Sunday, July 31, 2011

Look for the Silver Lining


It is said that every dark cloud has a silver lining. I say that if you can't see the silver lining in the cloud, look in the shadows of the cloud. That is where I mine most of my silver.
Week seven in the Summer of Color gave us the color purple to work with, with an addition of glitter if we chose. I chose silver glitter where the lightning strikes clouds and where the shadows of the clouds can therefore be seen and therefore where the silver linings shine brilliantly. Painted on used tea bag paper with acrylics. Sparkle added as well.
I am house sitting (cat minding) for my daughter so don't have my pants hanger display here.

Thanks for dropping in! *smiles* Norma

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, so pretty! I love the idea behind the piece - and bet it's so sparkly in person. Love your series - thank you for sharing them all with us, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely piece for your hanger. You are just so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous and what a wonderful idea...how small is it...it looks amazing...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...