Thursday, July 28, 2011

Buried Treasure



Welcome to Buried Treasure: an online, collaborative project that invites art bloggers to go into the depths of their blogs and dig for buried treasure. Each participant was asked to repost one (or more) or their favorite posts from their own blog. There are so many brilliant artists out there but so little time to explore all their work fully. This gives us all an opportunity to see highlights from posts we may have missed from so many of our favorite bloggers!
This event is created and hosted by Seth at The Altered Page so pop on over there to have a look at what other artists are loving about their work or just loving period. Have fun!

If you want to see my contribution, I am number 12 on the list. I chose this post because while the photography is fuzzy, it shows an atc artdoll that folds down into itself. This was an early atc for me and one I did before I picked up a paintbrush. Now I paint my own faces.

Thanks for dropping in! *smiles* Norma

3 comments:

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...