Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blue Bird

The first week of The Summer of Color event hosted by Kristen has begun with the first color assigned being BLUE. I am working on used tea bag paper and have left some wiggle room for additions to my drawing in the event a story unfolds (of course it will!!!) and I might want to add an element or two later.


She sits on a branch looking out...dreaming...


There will be ten drawings in all to fill a skirt hanger. The next color is GREEN! So let's see where that takes this bird.

Thanks for dropping by! *smiles* Norma

12 comments:

  1. Love this!
    So delicate and beautiful...fragile....

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! I was so looking forward to seeing what you created and this is just perfect! Looking forward to green ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for dropping by and saying hello~ Your bird is lovely! I need to go back a post and figure out what you're planning on combining them into. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty little bluebird - I can hear her singing from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and welcoming. Your box is going UPS because I cannot send it mail, US post office won't take mail for CA right now. Keep a lookout for it. I will send today. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so delicate and pretty.
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. It's very soft and delicate. Using tea bags is very creative and innovative. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...