Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HALLOWEEN FUN!





My altered matchbox has been completed and is ready to be mailed off to my swap partner, Karla! This is my contribution to the Vintage Dragonfly's Altered Matchbox Swap hosted by Joanne. Karla will receive two flat paper artdolls which don't fit into the matchbox so will be catching a ride on the outside of the box. I don't want to say too too much about what's inside the box as it is a surprise!

Please put up with my lousy photographic skills everyone! I am on a learning curve with the photo edit program on my new computer system. It'll take me a bit to really feel the sway and roll of this saddle!

Lovely to visit with you all again!
Thanks for dropping by! *smiles* Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...