Thursday, February 17, 2011

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

The One World One Heart event has been an enjoyable ride and thanks to Lisa for hosting it. I've chosen the 5 winners of a bird which I've been making while waiting for connections online (my computer is slower than molasses in January). So chosen out of the hat, the winners are:
1. Frog and Beef of "The Adventures of the Arrogant Frog and the Smug Beef";
2. Laura of "Sahara's Memories";
3. Lesley of "Harmony Road Studio";
4. Lemondrop Marie of "Lemondrop Vintage";
5. Jules Woolford of "Adventures in Thread."

I can't say enough how much I've enjoyed this ride Lisa!
Now that it's over I can take the time to visit more thoroughly, the creative minds I have met at this event. Have a great day everyone, *running and sprinkling fairy dust*, Norma
p.s. I'll be contacting the winners today.

5 comments:

  1. thank you,thank you soo much!!!...I am so happy!!!...I cant find your email ether so Im going to leave you mine here,writte me there and I will send you my address...I am soo happy!!!

    SaharasHeart@yahoo.com

    take care!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email Laura! It makes me happy to hear you are happy. Happiness spreads! *smiles* Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Norma,

    this has made my day!
    I will treasure this beautiful bird and am honoured to be a winner. Many, many thanks!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much again Norma! I'm thrilled to have been picked.
    Julesx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...