I think this process has been about my beliefs. So what do I believe? Let's see what the pictures tell me about that.
As the story told itself to me, the order of the pictures changed. The bracketed number is the original order (for reference.)
 1. If you spend some time alone dreaming, ideas will come to you. These ideas are important to you right now in the present moment. Remember these ideas.
 2. There are helper beings that assist us in finding our way. We may never see these helpers. The important ideas are like little nuggets of valuable gold. They are like cash in the bank for our creative selves. We can withdraw the valuable ideas when we need them.
 3. You do not have to travel far to find the valuable ideas you need. Wherever you go, there you are. Just open your eyes and look. There is one within sight this minute. Look for it. Believe you can find it.
 4. Even if you don't know what to do with these ideas, pay attention to them. Honor them. Write them down. Keep them in a special spot for when you need them.
 5. When the time is right, share your ideas with others. Listen to others' ideas. We are all teaching each other.
 6. Feel free to fly without wings. You've been walking a long way amongst the golden nuggets and the gold has transferred to your feet. You do not need wings. Your feet will carry you as far as your imagination allows. Imagine BIG.
 7. Even if your world is black with thunderous scary forces at play-you can find the silver lining. Even if it is not readily apparent. Look in the shadows. Mine the silver there.
 8. With these beliefs you can attain great heights.
The Summer of Color has provided me with an amazing wonderful journey and I want to thank Kristin for her generous effort to allow us a magical summer. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! *smiles* Norma
p.s. these pages will make up a little accordion book and have the messages somehow incorporated. It will take longer than a week for me to pull this together but I will blog about it when it is done. I have enjoyed the art that you all have made in this amazing journey together. So much fun!