This sheet of five faces was the result and I wish they would not all look like deer stuck in the headlights. It's a learning process. There is something I like about each one of these faces. But overall YUK. The next batch will be so much better and that is what keeps me going. I know I am very slowly learning.
What I learned today was the colors I like so I did a color key. Looks as though I like: light black, black, white, grey, burnt umber, berry, peach and olive green so I am going with that. I also learned that I like a soft fuzzy edge (hints of this in attempt no. one at the top left). Now I am going to try a thin vine charcoal for my next attempt.
These faces are meant to be used for my current art project which is 6 inch cloth artdoll prims with removeable wings.
Thanks for popping in! *smiles* Norma