Sunday, November 16, 2014

Folds

DC151: Folds

It's been way too long since I've visited you and boy have I missed you all. So, I'm jumping in here with my offering to the drawing challenge this week, hosted by a wonderful art friend, Carole Reid. She chose the theme folds and I do not have time to do anything new right now, but am showing a couple of photos that have a folded area somewhere. He has a ruffle of folded tissue on his hat.

Here is a handsome fella that I made in 2007 and I cannot change the settings for flickr. as the 'staff' have decided that the public should not be able to search for it. I don't know what to do. So for now, here's the link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/19394614@N00/399490728/in/photostream/

And another shot of his handsome self: https://www.flickr.com/photos/19394614@N00/399490726/in/photostream/

 Blowing kisses...Norma, x

14 comments:

  1. such a charming fellow!
    wishing you a week that feels good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Norma, Jack is a handsome fellow. I love marionettes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally surprised by your handsome fellow, Norma! Folded red tissue paper hair suited him perfectly. I'm so glad you are back with us. We've missed you and your lovely works. xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to 'see' you around again
    and he is a sweet fellow
    with his folded hair ;^))
    x
    Patrice A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been awhile I know- so good to see you and this handsome man- what a treat actually to have to follow the link- I had no idea what to expect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to see you again ♥!! love your folded marionette!!
    ;-) mano

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the marionette! and so HAPPY to have your presence here - I too have been too busy to participate in DC lately, but fingers crossed I will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Norma, I tried to email you, but your link wouldn't work. Wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, and let you know I have put some pictures of my winter world up on my blog - inspired by you.... and when I went out with my camera today, I kept saying "This pictures for Norma!" I hope you like them.... and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas Season, and a 2015 filled with many good things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks dear Norma, wishing you a beautiful new year too,
    when i think of you, i think of delicatel small booklets hiding a whole world, but the look of this marionette fits in fine, something in his eyes..
    xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been quite a while since we visited each other and I just wanted to say have a blessed New Year!Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Norma, still a Happy New Year to you and I hope we will see you more often again this year, because I did miss you!
    Wish you a wonderful weekend!
    barbara bee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Norma, I've called a new DC this week. I know it's late but was wondering if you might consider joining. Big hugs, x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Norma, new DC over at mine: spring break. I'd love if you ahd a tiny bit of time to join. Hugs, X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...