Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Drawing Challenge invite...

With the theme FERN. Here's some ideas:


In a short time on google images, I found a bevy of beauties to inspire. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this theme FERN. So come on and join in on this drawing challenge by leaving a comment below. I'll start a players list from that. This upcoming weekend, Saturday August 3rd, and Sunday August 4th, post your contribution to the challenge and we'll all have a blast visiting and viewing and oohing and awwing. Anything goes. Photos, drawings, sculpting, painting, writing, cooking, to name a few. Just have the fern idea in your mind. See you soon! *smiles* Norma





11 comments:

  1. Gosh, darn. . . I've got too many irons in the fire but will join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, dear Norma,
    please count me in!

    Love
    Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the theme. . . but I have too much going on, so won't be able to join in the fun. I will come by to see what everyone is up to though! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Norma
    Count me in for fern
    Xxoo, sus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Norma, I want to play too!
    xxx celine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly Norma, I will be away for the week visiting family. LOVE the theme though.
    Have a great week! xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooh and aaaaaaaaaaaaah, yes, dear.
    i'm up for a fern, or two, or a close-up, or somewhak...
    ;)))
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am in too!
    only with images
    but
    in!!

    love
    Patrice A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello,
    i like this theme and wish i would have joined in....
    your post of ideas and images is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not too late my dear, do you want to join in? I can add you to the players list easily. N, xo

      Delete
  10. Hi Norma, I am a big fan of ferns, so I came from Lynne's blog to check it out. just wanted to say it's a great idea, and I love your 'idea starters', especially the scientific drawing. Will be back to see the results of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...