Monday, June 2, 2008

Satchi and Suki


Satchi and Suki
Originally uploaded by fairyyellowbug
The forest has been very active these past few weeks and I've not had a moment to sit down and write to you. The fairyyellowbug studio has been rearranged and is getting organized. Rearranging a studio is a task cut out for the brave hearted. Now there are dozens of things that've gone astray temporarily and I find myself running down to the nearest craft store or dollar store to duplicate what's missing. Meanwhile, I completed the paperdoll swap for my Yahoo group and it'll be mailed tomorrow.
Oh! What is that lovely music?! A flute! Oh how lovely it is. I have to go peek...just a minute...be right back.
You will just never guess what I saw. I have to describe it to you in my own words. I heard a flute and it sounded like it was coming from the sky so I looked up just in time to see the most beautiful bird flying by with a gorgeous bead hanging from its beak. On its' back sat the prettiest lady I have every seen. It was she who was playing the flute. Well they just flew by and I watched them fly out of sight. Now I wonder where they were going? Honestly! You just never know what you are going to see in this forest! Well, time to make some chai and maybe do some tidying in the studio. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...