Sunday, August 28, 2016

Room With a View

DC/AC 197

Thinking about this theme of a room with a view, I knew I'd head on over to my pinterest boards and though I have ten [and counting] boards related to living spaces, I managed to sort through only the first two of them. I've known for ages that my most important view would be of water. In real life I have a sliver of a view of our harbour in Vancouver. Literally, I can see a sliver between two buildings. At night when it is very dark, there is a reflected line along the water surface that is coming from a large light on one of the docks. It looks like reflected moonlight to me. My second most important view would be of trees. I have those in spades where I live. Nonetheless, here's some culled photos from my pinterest boards with the idea of a 'view' from a room:


An indoor/outdoor koi pond would be a nice view.


A river right under the floor would be a nice view.


I like a view of trees (or one gorgeous tree).


A tree view that makes me happy.


A view of lots and lots of trees.


This Japanese garden has all kinds of interesting trees. Koi perhaps as well.


A view of water with koi.


A view with lots and lots of water.


Another tree view that makes my heart sing.


A koi pond on a balcony with trees works for me!


How about an indoor pond?


Saving the best for the last. A water view and a private swimming pool all at once. Each apartment has their own. Oh hello!

Well there's my room selection. Nice to see you here again, and thank you to Nadine for this wonderful inspiring theme she chose. Have a look at her blog to link to other rooms with a view. Bye for now good friends, Norma, xo




10 comments:

  1. TEE HEE HEE... you really did save the bestest (and craziest) image for last! i shan't think of one private pool glass breaking and human fish flying through thin air. i mean, i'm the worrying kind, see?
    you don't half make me smile, 'though you already had me with koi underneath my feet!
    thxs for playing, norma! n♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a collection, wow. Greetings from Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a wonderful series of views! -eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Norma. Nice to meet up again. Love the views you given but
    oh man, that's crazy! What if one of those lovely pools bursts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many lovely views! Dreamy places to be and be inspired by. Thank you Norma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I do like those rooms with a view of the trees!
    nice to see you, thank you for the visit!!
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. always magic if you can integrate water into architecture somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Norma!Thank you very much for your extended comment. Wow! What a interesting book are you reading!. All this stories and myths are always good to imagine how them goes in present days. if them can happen in our present world and make some painting or drawing. About weather in my hemisphere. well Spring is here nice time too, to take time to do nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the views Norma! Trees definitely are one of my favourites and although I love water too, I don't think I could manage the private pool place.... makes me nervous looking at it! Have a wonderful week dear friend and thank you for the lovely comment on my post (my husband will be thrilled to hear that you like the wood siding!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi norma, i come to find you in your trusted blogspace and tell you that a new AC theme is up. feel free to come out and play with us, over the weekend of march, 18-19.
    X
    nadine♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...